This week has been a long one. One with little sleep (thanks to my adorable little Isaac). One with long work days (Thanksgiving break is in less than a week!!). One with tough stuff (worldwide & close to home).
On weeks like this, when I literally have no control over my circumstances (*Ahem* we NEVER have control over our circumstances), I am reminded that it’s the little things and the sweet moments that stay with us.
So, here is a list of this week’s sweet stuff (no calories included!).
- Isaac started Army Crawling This Week
- E bought me California flowers this week – “Because that’s where YOU’RE from!”
- I spent time with my parents last weekend.
- I am shamelessly listening to Christmas music (and have been for 2 weeks now).
- I know what I am getting everyone for Christmas already – woohoo!